Saturday, August 7, 2010

the journey starts

I just got back from vacation, unpacked the car. Then it was time to pack it up again for TEXAS!!! I am excited. Tomorrow I start the two day drive with my mom and Remmy. It should be a good time.

I have not felt this excited to spend 25 hours in the car with my mom. I know it is going to get lonely at first, but so was Columbia and I turned out with a great deal of good friends. I am glad to say I made it through the summer working landscaping. Although I did want to quit cause it sucked. I did it. Mentally it allowed me to grow.

I am hoping to take the mental growth and dominate some workouts soon. After I am settled in Waco on Wednesday. I am going to go try Crossfit Waco out on Thursday. I am pumped to get back in a crossfit gym around crossfitters. I am hoping it is a good one, cause I know what bad ones can do to you.

Tomorrow it all begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment