Wednesday, August 11, 2010

moved or moving

Well I have everything for my apartment. I never realized how much work it was to move. The list seemed never ending of things to get. However, now physically I have all I need for my journey.

The things I need for my journey is not limited to these physical things. After all a journey is not about what you have with you, but your actually movement. This means that just having my apartment ready does not make me ready for law school. I have to be mentally ready too.

My mental toughness I had to gain over time. Every time I did a workout, I have done things to get prepared for law school. It is now a question if I am able to turn that mental toughness in a workout to being able to mentally push myself.

I have a feeling the move in my mental state will be harder then just buying a bunch of items for living.

No comments:

Post a Comment