Saturday, August 28, 2010

busy

It has been a busy first week. I have been putting in about 10 hours each day. I will not say that i hate it though. I am enjoying the concepts and subjects I am learning. The professors are pretty good. I have only had to talk in class a few times, but look forward to chances to talk more.

I am curious to see how these long weeks, which I expect to increase, will wear on me. I believe I will be able to stay going to the gym in the morning monday, wednesday, friday. This is very exciting to me. I want to stay in the gym. I am seeing gains from just being in a box again.

I am going to start intermittent fasting (IF). This to me means just taking a day or so a week where you do not eat. I am going to start this week. Tuesday will be the day I fast. This is because I am not in the gym on Tuesdays. I am going to keep notes on how it goes.


1 comment:

  1. First of all, you got up too early on your day off. Second, you need to GAIN all the weight you lost this week and I don't think you should do the intermittent fasting, even though you think it will be good for you. You need to eat because law school uses up brain power and you need that power input for that reason. Oh and even if you don't listen to what I say, these fasting days WILL NOT occur on days I am visiting!!!

    ReplyDelete