Thursday, August 19, 2010

Orientation

The 2nd day of orientation was today. It was more of the same, law school is going to be tough, you will have to work harder then you ever had etc. There was some useful information, but a lot of repeated info. However, there was one topic which I took away. I am going to have to go to that place in order to succeed.

That place is somewhere I have learned to go thanks to crossfit. That place is the place where you push yourself to the limit, then go a little further. That place is beyond where you think you can go, where you will normally not let yourself go. That place is also the place what is going to help me succeed.

The reason for this is cause law school is a lot of work. There are going to be long hours. However, thanks to crossfit I know I can put in those long hours and work hard. I know that I can go beyond my limits.

I know that I am going to develop and change mentally a lot this year. I am just happy that I have had the mental training that crossfit provides for over two years prior to entering law school. Also, I am going to have to keep up crossfitting to keep up the mental training. I know all my hard work will pay off. Now is just the time to put in the hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment