Wednesday, July 21, 2010

good spot

This is a free write...

It has popped into my head a lot about moving. I am moving soon and will be taking a trip this weekend. I guess I look back and realize at one point I had a really good spot. However, it came time to move on from that spot. I did, because I know when I land again in another one, it will be great. I have had great coaches form me into a passable coach and athlete. I am always very thankful for that.

It is thanks to these people I have had the honor to call coach that I know I will end up in great places. I know not to settle for anything less then great. I owe a great amount of debt to these people. These are people who with no blood relation to me, treated me like family. Yes, we had our rough spots but who doesn't?

Unfortunately, I had to move away from my coaches. I wish I could stay close to them and help form me better. But it was time to move on. I know I will land on my feet again, someday. I look forward to that day.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get my daily reading in when you don't write everyday...

    ReplyDelete