Wednesday, October 13, 2010

it has been a while

I have been busish. I have had work but not enough to say i have not had time to write. I just have not been motivated. I have notice over the past few weeks, maybe because i have not been writing maybe because exams are coming up but I have a growing anxiety.

I assume it is the tests. It is funny how I know this task is coming up and still have the little kid reaction that if i try to ignore it it will go away. It would be the easy way out, but whenever has taking the easy way out gotten you anywhere.

When I was reading about law school a lot of people talk about the breaking you down process. It is weird how I think, no it is not happening to me. I am going to stay the way I am. However, I believe it is working. The first quarter seems to just be a slow breaking down of your own way of thinking. The only ways of thinking are the ones that solve the problems. There is no real thinking outside of the box. Just very methodical thinking inside the box. There is no surprise info giving and the answers are never complex, just in the details.

I know this one babbles on but that is the mood I am in today. It seems to be another bad day after yesterday and just trying to get through the week one task at a time.

1 comment: